Subject Areas on Research
- A wavelet-based method for removal of out-of-plane structures in digital tomosynthesis.
- ACCF/ACR/SCCT/SCMR/ASNC/NASCI/SCAI/SIR 2006 appropriateness criteria for cardiac computed tomography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Quality Strategic Directions Committee Appropriateness Criteria Working Group, American College of Radiology, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, North American Society for Cardiac Imaging, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Interventional Radiology.
- Comparison of plain radiography, conventional tomography, and computed tomography in detecting intrathoracic lymph node metastases from lung carcinoma.
- Detection of metastatic disease from carcinoma of the breast: limited value of full lung tomography.
- Finite element analysis of bioelectric phenomena.
- Importance of routine vascular nephrotomography in excretory urography.
- Increasing Rates of Imaging in Failed Back Surgery Syndrome Patients: Implications for Spinal Cord Stimulation.
- Occult carpal pathology: tomographic evaluation.
- Optimization of the matrix inversion tomosynthesis (MITS) impulse response and modulation transfer function characteristics for chest imaging.
- Osteoarthritis of the sternoclavicular joint. Radiographic features and pathologic correlation.
- Panoramic zonography of fractures of the facial skeleton.
- Role of linear tomography in evaluation of patients with nephrolithiasis.
- Solitary pulmonary metastases in high-risk melanoma patients: a prospective comparison of conventional and computed tomography.
Keywords of People