Subject Areas on Research
- Acute dystonic reaction with moderate-dose ziprasidone.
- Acute upper-airway obstruction by a lingual thyroglossal duct cyst and implications for advanced airway management.
- Angioedema of the tongue--cause?
- Clinical pearls: painful tongue swelling.
- Expanding the phenotype of late-onset Pompe disease: tongue weakness: a new clinical observation.
- Giant cell arteritis and polymyalgia rheumatica. Review for the otolaryngologist.
- Oral conditions.
- Painful lesions on the tongue.
- Tapia's syndrome. The erratic evolution of an eponym.
- Tongue entrapment in metal drinking bottle.
Keywords of People