Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of DNA mismatch repair proteins in human medulloblastoma.
- Comparison of the relative cytotoxic effector cell capabilities and the proportions of cells bearing various surface markers in human tonsil and peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Engagement of the adhesion receptor CD22 triggers a potent stimulatory signal for B cells and blocking CD22/CD22L interactions impairs T-cell proliferation.
- HIV infection is active and progressive in lymphoid tissue during the clinically latent stage of disease.
- Human nasopharyngeal-associated lymphoreticular tissues. Functional analysis of subepithelial and intraepithelial B and T cells from adenoids and tonsils.
- Immunohistochemical detection of the DNA repair enzyme O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded astrocytomas.
- Involvement of p72syk kinase, p53/56lyn kinase and phosphatidyl inositol-3 kinase in signal transduction via the human B lymphocyte antigen CD22.
- Isolation and structure of a cDNA encoding the B1 (CD20) cell-surface antigen of human B lymphocytes.
- Molecular characterization of circulating plasma cells in patients with active systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Quality of life and health status in pediatric tonsil and adenoid disease.
- Regulation of the germinal center gene program by interferon (IFN) regulatory factor 8/IFN consensus sequence-binding protein.
- Spontaneous tonsillar hemorrhage.
- Statin--a novel marker of nonproliferation. Expression in nonneoplastic lymphoid tissues and follicular lymphomas.
- Tenascin supports lymphocyte rolling.
- The effect of dental artifacts, contrast media, and experience on interobserver contouring variations in head and neck anatomy.
- Vaccination establishes clonal relatives of germinal center T cells in the blood of humans.
Keywords of People