Subject Areas on Research
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® ipsilateral radiation for squamous cell carcinoma of the tonsil.
- Carcinoma of the tonsillar region: a multivariate analysis of 243 patients treated with radical radiotherapy.
- Intended single-modality management of T1 and T2 tonsillar carcinomas: retrospective comparison of radical tonsillectomy vs radiation from a single institution.
- Oropharyngeal carcinoma treated with radiotherapy: a 30-year experience.
- Reply, contralateral irradiation for T(limited)N2bM0 lateralized tonsil cancer.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the palatine tonsils: FDG standardized uptake value ratio as a biomarker to differentiate tonsillar carcinoma from physiologic uptake.
- The effect of dental artifacts, contrast media, and experience on interobserver contouring variations in head and neck anatomy.
- The utility of tolonium chloride rinse in the diagnosis of recurrent or second primary cancers in patients with prior upper aerodigestive tract cancer.
- Use of in situ hybridization to detect human papillomavirus in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients without a history of alcohol or tobacco use.
Keywords of People