Subject Areas on Research
- Dental microwear and diet: implications for determining the feeding behaviors of extinct primates, with a comment on the dietary pattern of Sivapithecus.
- Dental microwear in live, wild-trapped Alouatta palliata from Costa Rica.
- Dental use wear in extinct lemurs: evidence of diet and niche differentiation.
- Dust accumulation in the canopy: a potential cause of dental microwear in primates.
- Early hominid diets from quantitative image analysis of dental microwear.
- Jaw movement and tooth use in recent and fossil primates.
- Technical note: Dental microwear textures of "Phase I" and "Phase II" facets.