Subject Areas on Research
- Genome technologies and personalized dental medicine.
- Poor oral health is associated with coronary heart disease and elevated systemic inflammatory and haemostatic factors.
- Prevalence estimates and outcomes of mental health conditions in those hospitalized owing to dental conditions.
- Recruitment of rural and cognitively impaired older adults for dental research.
- The psychosocial aspects of adolescent pregnancy: a dental perspective.
- Use of 16S ribosomal RNA gene analyses to characterize the bacterial signature associated with poor oral health in West Virginia.