Subject Areas on Research
- Dental formulae and dental eruption patterns in Parapithecidae (Primates, Anthropoidea).
- Oldest known cranium of a juvenile New World monkey (Early Miocene, Patagonia, Argentina): implications for the taxonomy and the molar eruption pattern of early platyrrhines.
- Reduced need for alveolar bone grafting by presurgical orthopedics and primary gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- The effect of an early Le Fort III surgery on permanent molar eruption.
- Tooth Eruption and Early Childhood Caries: A Multisite Longitudinal Study.