Subject Areas on Research
- A moldable sustained release bupivacaine formulation for tailored treatment of postoperative dental pain.
- Association Between Long-term Opioid Use in Family Members and Persistent Opioid Use After Surgery Among Adolescents and Young Adults.
- Cardiovascular effects and safety of dental anesthesia and dental interventions in patients with recent uncomplicated myocardial infarction.
- Coordinated Pediatric and Periodontal Dental Care of a Child with Down syndrome.
- Hematologic and surgical management of the dental patient with plasminogen activator deficiency.
- Intravenous amoxicillin/clavulanate for the prevention of bacteraemia following dental procedures: a randomized clinical trial.
- Management of Patients With Left Ventricular Assist Devices Requiring Teeth Extraction: Is Halting Anticoagulation Appropriate?