Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiovascular effects and safety of dental anesthesia and dental interventions in patients with recent uncomplicated myocardial infarction.
- Coordinated Pediatric and Periodontal Dental Care of a Child with Down syndrome.
- Hematologic and surgical management of the dental patient with plasminogen activator deficiency.
- Hereditary angioedema: the use of fresh frozen plasma for prophylaxis in patients undergoing oral surgery.
- Intravenous amoxicillin/clavulanate for the prevention of bacteraemia following dental procedures: a randomized clinical trial.
- Oral manifestations and dental management of patients with hereditary angioedema.