Subject Areas on Research
- Anatomy of primary incisor and molar root canals.
- Child Nutrition Patterns Are Associated with Primary Dentition Dental Caries.
- Coordinated Pediatric and Periodontal Dental Care of a Child with Down syndrome.
- Dental Caries Risk Varies Among Subgroups of Children with Special Health Care Needs.
- Personalized Dental Caries Management in Children.
- Reclassification of Caries Disease Patterns Into Age Cohorts in the Primary Dentition.
- The effects of a break in water fluoridation on the development of dental caries and fluorosis.