Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of toothbrushing behaviour with risks of vascular and nonvascular diseases in Chinese adults.
- Brief Report: Remotely Delivered Video Modeling for Improving Oral Hygiene in Children with ASD: A Pilot Study.
- Don't share razors or toothbrushes.
- Fluorosis development in seven age cohorts after an 11-month break in water fluoridation.
- Hygiene self-care of older adults in West Virginia: effects of gender.
- Root caries patterns and risk factors of middle-aged and elderly people in China.
- Social stratification, oral hygiene, and trajectories of dental caries among old Americans.
- Working together to learn new oral hygiene techniques: Pilot of a carepartner-assisted intervention for persons with cognitive impairment.