Subject Areas on Research
- Absorption filtration. A tool for the measurement of ion tracer flux in native membranes and reconstituted lipid vesicles.
- Acetylcholine receptor from Torpedo. Preferential solubilization and efficient reintegration into lipid vesicles.
- Acetylcholine receptors from electroplax membranes: in vitro and in situ properties.
- Chloride dependence of hyperpolarization-activated chloride channel gates.
- Effect of anti-acetylcholine receptor Fab fragments from goats on functional membrane-bound receptor.
- In vitro characterization of 6-[18F]fluoro-A-85380, a high-affinity ligand for alpha4beta2* nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Lipid environment of acetylcholine receptor from Torpedo californica.
- Nicotinic cholinergic receptors labeled by [3H]acetylcholine in rat brain.