Subject Areas on Research
- Bacteriophage T7 Deoxyribonucleic acid replication in vitro. A protein of Escherichia coli required for bacteriophage T7 DNA polymerase activity.
- Effect of cyclooxygenase inhibitors and protease inhibitors on phorbol-induced stimulation of oxygen consumption and superoxide production by rat pulmonary macrophages.
- Evidence that non-caspase proteases are required for chromatin degradation during apoptosis.
- High and low molecular weight DNA cleavage in ovarian granulosa cells: characterization and protease modulation in intact cells and in cell-free nuclear autodigestion assays.
- Protease activity of normal and PHA stimulated human lymphocytes.