Subject Areas on Research
- A novel chemical screening strategy in zebrafish identifies common pathways in embryogenesis and rhabdomyosarcoma development.
- Dissociation between aggregation and superoxide production in human granulocytes.
- Effect of cyclooxygenase inhibitors and protease inhibitors on phorbol-induced stimulation of oxygen consumption and superoxide production by rat pulmonary macrophages.
- Overexpression of urokinase-type plasminogen activator in pancreatic adenocarcinoma is regulated by constitutively activated RelA.
- Stimulation of inducible nitric oxide synthase in rat liver by hyaluronan fragments.