Subject Areas on Research
- CT metrics of airway disease and emphysema in severe COPD.
- DNAH5 is associated with total lung capacity in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Does age impact the obese asthma phenotype? Longitudinal asthma control, airway function, and airflow perception among mild persistent asthmatics.
- Effects of cannabis on lung function: a population-based cohort study.
- IL-13-induced chemokine responses in the lung: role of CCR2 in the pathogenesis of IL-13-induced inflammation and remodeling.
- Isolation of mycobacteria in patients with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
- Regional diffusing capacity in normal lungs during a slow exhalation.
- Transplant size mismatch in restrictive lung disease.
- Ventilation defects observed with hyperpolarized 3He magnetic resonance imaging in a mouse model of acute lung injury.
Keywords of People