Subject Areas on Research
- Bronchoscopic lung-volume reduction with Exhale airway stents for emphysema (EASE trial): randomised, sham-controlled, multicentre trial.
- CT metrics of airway disease and emphysema in severe COPD.
- DNAH5 is associated with total lung capacity in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Diffusing Capacity of the Lungs for Carbon Monoxide Test.
- Does age impact the obese asthma phenotype? Longitudinal asthma control, airway function, and airflow perception among mild persistent asthmatics.
- Effects of cannabis on lung function: a population-based cohort study.
- Estimating the effect of lung collapse and pulmonary shunt on gas exchange during breath-hold diving: the Scholander and Kooyman legacy.
- Hyperbaric computed tomographic measurement of lung compression in seals and dolphins.
- Isolation of mycobacteria in patients with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
- Regional diffusing capacity in normal lungs during a slow exhalation.
- Spirometry, Static Lung Volumes, and Diffusing Capacity.
- Static inflation and deflation pressure-volume curves from excised lungs of marine mammals.
- Transplant size mismatch in restrictive lung disease.
- Ventilation defects observed with hyperpolarized 3He magnetic resonance imaging in a mouse model of acute lung injury.
Keywords of People