Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical Impact of Routine Complete Blood Counts Following Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Does knee position at the time of tourniquet inflation affect knee range of motion?
- Effects of Tourniquets in the Development of Pain States: a Novel Clinical Pilot Study and Review of Utilization of Tissue Oximetry to Measure Neural Ischemia.
- Factors predicting toxicity and response following isolated limb infusion for melanoma: An international multi-centre study.
- Femoral artery block (FAB) attenuates thigh tourniquet-induced hypertension: a prospective randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- In reply
- Intravenous and Topical Tranexamic Acid Alone Are Superior to Tourniquet Use for Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective, Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Limb tourniquets and central temperature in anesthetized children.
- Management of a Pediatric Snake Envenomation After Presentation With a Tight Tourniquet.
- Prehospital tourniquet use in Operation Iraqi Freedom: effect on hemorrhage control and outcomes.
- Reamed femoral nailing in patients with multiple injuries. Adverse effects of tourniquet use.
- The return of tourniquets. Original research evaluates the effectiveness of prehospital tourniquets for civilian penetrating extremity injuries.
- Tourniquet versus no tourniquet use in routine knee arthroscopy: a prospective, double-blind, randomized clinical trial.
- Transfusion for shock in US military war casualties with and without tourniquet use
- Use of Near-Infrared Spectroscopy to Measure Tissue Oxygen Saturation During Total Knee Arthroplasty With Use of a Tourniquet.
- Use of a simple forearm tourniquet as an adjunct to an intravenous regional block.
- Use of the tourniquet during surgery in patients with sickle cell hemoglobinopathies.
- Ventilation studied with circulatory occlusion during two intensities of exercise.
Keywords of People
- Olson, Steven Arthur, Goldner Jones Distinguished Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery