Subject Areas on Research
- Does knee position at the time of tourniquet inflation affect knee range of motion?
- Effects of experimental and clinical noxious counterirritants on pain perception.
- Ethnic differences in cardiovascular-somatosensory interactions and in the central processing of noxious stimuli.
- Intravenous and Topical Tranexamic Acid Alone Are Superior to Tourniquet Use for Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective, Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Ischemic but not thermal pain sensitivity varies across the menstrual cycle.
- Limb tourniquets and central temperature in anesthetized children.
- Menstrual cycle, blood pressure and ischemic pain sensitivity in women: a preliminary investigation.
- Pain sensitivity in patients with temporomandibular disorders: relationship to clinical and psychosocial factors.
- Prehospital tourniquet use in Operation Iraqi Freedom: effect on hemorrhage control and outcomes.
- Reamed femoral nailing in patients with multiple injuries. Adverse effects of tourniquet use.
- Relationship between pain sensitivity and resting arterial blood pressure in patients with painful temporomandibular disorders.
- The return of tourniquets. Original research evaluates the effectiveness of prehospital tourniquets for civilian penetrating extremity injuries.
- Tourniquet versus no tourniquet use in routine knee arthroscopy: a prospective, double-blind, randomized clinical trial.
- Use of a simple forearm tourniquet as an adjunct to an intravenous regional block.
- Use of the tourniquet during surgery in patients with sickle cell hemoglobinopathies.
Keywords of People