Subject Areas on Research
- "Coming up short" with an illuminated microcatheter for circumferential trabeculotomy externo in the buphthalmic infant eye: frequency and options.
- 360-Degree Trabeculotomy for Medically Refractory Glaucoma Following Cataract Surgery and Juvenile Open-Angle Glaucoma.
- A case of developmental glaucoma presenting with abdominal colic and subnormal intraocular pressure.
- A comparative assessment of alignment angle of the knee by radiographic and physical examination methods.
- A comparison of the Ex-PRESS™ mini glaucoma shunt with standard trabeculectomy in the surgical treatment of glaucoma.
- A releasable scleral-flap tamponade suture for guarded filtration surgery.
- Annular peripheral choroidal detachment simulating aqueous misdirection after glaucoma surgery.
- Aqueous shunt devices compared with trabeculectomy with Mitomycin-C for children in the first two years of life.
- Aqueous shunt devices compared with trabeculectomy with mitomycin-C for children in the first two years of life.
- Bilateral intraocular hemorrhage from vascularization of cataract wounds.
- Bleb Grading Using Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Brown trabeculectomy bleb from necrotic iris melanocytoma.
- CDKN2B-AS1 genotype-glaucoma feature correlations in primary open-angle glaucoma patients from the United States.
- Cataract surgery after trabeculectomy.
- Combined cataract surgery and goniotomy-assisted 360-degree suture trabeculotomy in a 14-year-old boy.
- Comparing the effectiveness of selective laser trabeculoplasty with topical medication as initial treatment (the Glaucoma Initial Treatment Study): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Comparison of Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography Bleb Grading, Moorfields Bleb Grading System, and Intraocular Pressure After Trabeculectomy.
- Cost-comparison of two trabecular micro-bypass stents versus selective laser trabeculoplasty or medications only for intraocular pressure control for patients with open-angle glaucoma.
- Descemet's stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty in a patient with four glaucoma tubes.
- Echographic diagnosis of scleral fold in hypotony.
- Effect of U74006F (Tirilazad Mesylate) in rabbit eyes after argon laser trabeculoplasty.
- Effect of cataract extraction on automated fields in chronic open-angle glaucoma.
- Efficacy and safety of a single-use dual blade goniotomy: 18-month results.
- Efficacy of autologous blood injection for treating overfiltering or leaking blebs after glaucoma surgery.
- Evaluation of subconjunctival bevacizumab as an adjunct to trabeculectomy a pilot study.
- Excisional bleb revision to correct overfiltration or leakage.
- Exposure to topical apraclonidine in children with glaucoma.
- Feasibility of laser trabeculoplasty in angle closure glaucoma: a review of favourable histopathological findings in narrow angles.
- Filtering bleb thrombolysis with tissue plasminogen activator.
- Fornix- vs. limbus-based flaps in combined phacoemulsification and trabeculectomy.
- Four-dimensional microscope- integrated optical coherence tomography to enhance visualization in glaucoma surgeries.
- Goniotomy for glaucoma secondary to chronic childhood uveitis.
- High failure rate associated with 180 degrees selective laser trabeculoplasty.
- Histopathologic features of trabeculectomy surgery.
- Impact of Early COVID-19 Pandemic on Common Ophthalmic Procedures Volumes: A US Claims-Based Analysis.
- Impact of Video Education on Patient Knowledge, Anxiety, and Satisfaction in Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty: A Pilot Study.
- International Study of Childhood Glaucoma.
- Intraocular pressure in patients with uveitis treated with fluocinolone acetonide implants.
- Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome: report of a case and histopathologic analysis.
- Iris vasculopathy in exfoliation syndrome. An immunocytochemical study.
- January consultation #4.
- July consultation #6.
- Laser suture lysis after mitomycin C trabeculectomy.
- Lisch nodules after trabeculectomy.
- Longitudinal rates of postoperative adverse outcomes after glaucoma surgery among medicare beneficiaries 1994 to 2005.
- Management of glaucoma in pregnancy and lactation.
- Management of suprachoroidal hemorrhage.
- Mechanisms of action and efficacy of argon laser trabeculoplasty and selective laser trabeculoplasty.
- Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery in childhood glaucoma.
- Mitomycin C-augumented trabeculectomy with postoperative wound modulation in pediatric glaucoma.
- Mitomycin-C concentration in human aqueous humour following trabeculectomy.
- Outcomes of surgical bleb revision for complications of trabeculectomy.
- Postoperative cilioretinal artery occlusion in Sturge Weber-associated glaucoma.
- Postoperative complications in the Tube Versus Trabeculectomy (TVT) study during five years of follow-up.
- Prevalence, diagnostic features, and response to trabeculectomy in exfoliation glaucoma.
- Prognostic factors in long-term intraocular pressure control following combined phacoemulsification and trabeculectomy.
- Prospective study of a fluocinolone acetonide implant for chronic macular edema from central retinal vein occlusion: thirty-six-month results.
- Quantification of change in axonal birefringence following surgical reduction in intraocular pressure.
- Refractive outcomes of cataract surgery in patients receiving trabeculectomy-a comparative study of combined and sequential approaches.
- Refusal of Trabeculectomy for the Fellow Eye in Collaborative Initial Glaucoma Treatment Study (CIGTS) Participants.
- Results of trabeculectomy combined with phacoemulsification versus trabeculectomy combined with extracapsular cataract extraction in patients with advanced glaucoma.
- Results of trabeculectomy with 0.3 mg/ml mitomycin C titrating exposure times based on risk factors for failure.
- Retinal vein occlusion after trabeculectomy with mitomycin C.
- Reversal of Cupping in an Infant, Shown by Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Reversal of retinal ganglion cell dysfunction after surgical reduction of intraocular pressure.
- Review of results from the Tube Versus Trabeculectomy Study.
- Selective laser trabeculoplasty versus topical medication as initial glaucoma treatment: the glaucoma initial treatment study randomised clinical trial.
- Surgical complications in the Tube Versus Trabeculectomy Study during the first year of follow-up.
- Surgical outcomes in childhood uveitic glaucoma.
- Systematic Review of MIGS and Non-Penetrating Glaucoma Procedures for Uveitic Glaucoma.
- Ten-year surgical experience with childhood glaucoma.
- The NEIGHBOR consortium primary open-angle glaucoma genome-wide association study: rationale, study design, and clinical variables.
- The Short-term Effect of Subtenon Sponge Application Versus Subtenon Irrigation of Mitomycin-C on the Outcomes of Trabeculectomy With Ex-PRESS Glaucoma Filtration Device: A Randomized Trial.
- The Tube Versus Trabeculectomy Study: interpretation of results and application to clinical practice.
- The perils of glaucoma surgical outcome analysis.
- The tube versus trabeculectomy study: design and baseline characteristics of study patients.
- Three-dimensional high-speed optical coherence tomography for diagnosis of hypotony maculopathy after glaucoma filtration surgery.
- Three-millimeter versus 6-mm incisions in combined phacoemulsification and trabeculectomy.
- Three-year follow-up of the tube versus trabeculectomy study.
- Time parameters for glaucoma procedures.
- Trabecular Microbypass Stent and Phacoemulsification in African American Patients With Open-angle Glaucoma: Outcomes and Effect of Prior Laser Trabeculoplasty.
- Trabeculectomy in pseudophakic patients: postoperative 5-fluorouracil versus intraoperative mitomycin C antiproliferative therapy.
- Trabeculectomy with intraoperative 5-fluorouracil.
- Trabeculectomy with mitomycin-C in pediatric glaucomas.
- Treatment outcomes in the Tube Versus Trabeculectomy (TVT) study after five years of follow-up.
- Treatment outcomes in the tube versus trabeculectomy study after one year of follow-up.
- Usage and cost of laser trabeculoplasty in the United States.
- Visual Field Outcomes in the Tube Versus Trabeculectomy Study.
Keywords of People
- Liu, Yutao, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Medical Genetics
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics