Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of county-level cumulative environmental quality with mortality of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and mortality of tracheal, bronchus and lung cancers.
- Carcinoid tumor of the trachea in a pediatric patient.
- Case 6--1998. Perioperative anesthetic management of a patient presenting for resection of a tracheal mass.
- Development of an advanced hyperspectral imaging (HSI) system with applications for cancer detection.
- Elective Venovenous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for Resection of Endotracheal Tumor: A Case Report.
- Impact of Positive Margins and Radiation After Tracheal Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Resection on Survival.
- In situ nuclear morphology measurements using light scattering as biomarkers of neoplastic change in animal models of carcinogenesis.
- The use of tracheal implants in toxicology and carcinogenesis research.