Subject Areas on Research
- Areas for Quality Improvement for Airway Dilation in Children: NSQIP-Pediatric 30-Day Outcomes.
- Can topical mitomycin prevent laryngotracheal stenosis?
- Case 6--1998. Perioperative anesthetic management of a patient presenting for resection of a tracheal mass.
- Comparison of the chondrogenic potential of free and vascularized perichondrium in the airway.
- Evaluating laryngotracheal stenosis in a canine model with virtual bronchoscopy.
- Improved canine model for laryngotracheal stenosis.
- Investigating the effects of laryngotracheal stenosis on upper airway aerodynamics.
- Long-term growth of a vascularized auricular perichondrocutaneous flap in laryngotracheal reconstruction.
- Positional dyspnea and tracheal compression as indications for goiter resection.
- Powdered tantalum.
- Reconstruction of the rabbit trachea with vascularized auricular perichondrium.
- Reimplantation of an anomalous left innominate artery with Kommerell diverticulum arising from a right aortic arch.
- The Montgomery T-tube tracheal stent.
- Use of a revascularized, tubed costal myoperiosteal graft for repair of circumferential, segmental tracheal defects.
- Vascularized auricular perichondrium in airway reconstruction: the effects of stenting with and without a mucosal graft.
Keywords of People
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor of Otolaryngology, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences