Subject Areas on Research
- After a tracheostomy: patients describe their sensations.
- Airway management for victims of penetrating trauma: analysis of 50,000 cases.
- An infected wound as a cause of botulism in a 12-year-old boy: debridement, medical management, and intensive respiratory support resulted in complete recovery.
- Diphtheria and theories of infectious disease: centennial appreciation of the critical role of diphtheria in the history of medicine.
- Discontinuing mechanical ventilatory support.
- Evidence-based guidelines for weaning and discontinuing ventilatory support: a collective task force facilitated by the American College of Chest Physicians; the American Association for Respiratory Care; and the American College of Critical Care Medicine.
- Indications for tracheotomy in the pediatric intensive care unit population: a pilot study.
- Radiographic appearance of the Lanz tracheal tube.
- Recurrent arteriotracheal fistula.
- Resolving feeding difficulties with early airway intervention in Pierre Robin Sequence.
- S-nitrosoglutathione supplementation to ovalbumin-sensitized and -challenged mice ameliorates methacholine-induced bronchoconstriction.
- The role of cricothyroidotomy in airway management.
- The ventilator discontinuation process: an expanding evidence base.
- Tracheostomy for COVID-19 Respiratory Failure: Multidisciplinary, Multicenter Data on Timing, Technique, and Outcomes.
Keywords of People