Subject Areas on Research
- A new approach to the role of noradrenaline in learning: problem-solving in the marmoset after alpha-noradrenergic receptor blockade.
- Differential vocalization in budgerigars: towards an experimental analysis of naming.
- Incorporating simulation into gynecologic surgical training.
- Instrumental learning in hyperdopaminergic mice.
- Investigating the mixture and subdivision of perceptual and conceptual processing in Japanese memory tests.
- Operant conditioning: a new theoretical approach in psychosomatic medicine.