Subject Areas on Research
- A new dominant selectable marker for use in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- A novel relaxase homologue is involved in chromosomal DNA processing for type IV secretion in Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Dominant selection system for use in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Fusions of elastin-like polypeptides to pharmaceutical proteins.
- Gene transfer in Cryptococcus neoformans by use of biolistic delivery of DNA.
- Genetic structure and DNA sequences at junctions involved in the rearrangements of Bacillus subtilis strains carrying the trpE26 mutation.
- Kinetics of bisulfite-induced cytosine deamination in single-stranded DNA.
- Mapping of rRNA genes with integrable plasmids in Bacillus subtilis.
- Mating pair formation homologue TraG is a variable membrane protein essential for contact-independent type IV secretion of chromosomal DNA by Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Scalable Device for Automated Microbial Electroporation in a Digital Microfluidic Platform.