Subject Areas on Research
- A practical guide for the diagnosis and treatment of acute sinusitis.
- Clinical evaluation for sinusitis. Making the diagnosis by history and physical examination.
- Laparoscopic transillumination for the location of anterior abdominal wall blood vessels.
- Malposition of the attached portion of the falx cerebri and the superior sagittal sinus. An indicator of severe cerebral maldevelopment.
- Optical measurements of transmembrane potential changes during electric field stimulation of ventricular cells.
- Visualization of the epigastric vessels and bladder before laparoscopic trocar placement.