Subject Areas on Research
- Facile synthesis of substituted trans-2-arylcyclopropylamine inhibitors of the human histone demethylase LSD1 and monoamine oxidases A and B.
- Histone H3 lysine 4 demethylation is a target of nonselective antidepressive medications.
- Increased tonic activation of rat forebrain 5-HT(1A) receptors by lithium addition to antidepressant treatments.
- Motor cortex excitability after vagus nerve stimulation in major depression.
- The management of resistant depression.
- Transdermal selegiline: the new generation of monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
- trans-2-Phenylcyclopropylamine is a mechanism-based inactivator of the histone demethylase LSD1.