Subject Areas on Research
- Facile synthesis of substituted trans-2-arylcyclopropylamine inhibitors of the human histone demethylase LSD1 and monoamine oxidases A and B.
- Histone H3 lysine 4 demethylation is a target of nonselective antidepressive medications.
- MAOIs in the contemporary treatment of depression.
- Motor cortex excitability after vagus nerve stimulation in major depression.
- STAR*D: what have we learned?
- The management of resistant depression.
- Tranylcypromine versus venlafaxine plus mirtazapine following three failed antidepressant medication trials for depression: a STAR*D report.
- trans-2-Phenylcyclopropylamine is a mechanism-based inactivator of the histone demethylase LSD1.