Subject Areas on Research
- A mobile trauma database with charge capture.
- A survey of orthopaedic traumatologists concerning the use of bone growth stimulators.
- Early versus delayed stabilization of femoral fractures.
- How are we currently training and maintaining clinical readiness of US and UK military surgeons responsible for managing head, face and neck wounds on deployment?
- Multicenter validation of American Association for the Surgery of Trauma grading system for acute colonic diverticulitis and its use for emergency general surgery quality improvement program.
- Multidisciplinary trauma simulation for the general paediatrician.
- Sew it up! A Western Trauma Association multi-institutional study of enteric injury management in the postinjury open abdomen.
- Surgical resident perceptions of trauma surgery as a specialty.
- The American Association for the Surgery of Trauma grading scale for 16 emergency general surgery conditions: Disease-specific criteria characterizing anatomic severity grading.
- The American Association for the Surgery of Trauma uniform grading of hemorrhagic emergency general surgery diseases.
- Traumatic diaphragmatic injury in the American College of Surgeons National Trauma Data Bank: a new examination of a rare diagnosis.
- Using epistemic network analysis to identify targets for educational interventions in trauma team communication.
- Why saying what you mean matters: An analysis of trauma team communication.
Keywords of People
- Brundage, Dhipthi, Consulting Associate in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, General Psychiatry
- Fernandez-Moure, Joseph Steven, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Trauma, Acute, and Critical Care Surgery