Subject Areas on Research
- A placebo-controlled trial of bupropion SR in the treatment of chronic posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Adjuvant trazodone in the treatment of alcoholism: an open study.
- Hypomania following withdrawal of trazodone.
- Prevalence and cost of insomnia in a state Medicaid fee-for-service population based on diagnostic codes and prescription utilization.
- Radiologic correlates of antidepressant-induced delirium: the possible significance of basal-ganglia lesions.
- Sequential psychological and pharmacological therapies for comorbid and primary insomnia: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Trazodone-related exercise-induced nonsustained ventricular tachycardia.
- Trial of trazodone for posttraumatic stress disorder using a multiple baseline group design.