Subject Areas on Research
- A Quality Improvement Project to Increase Early Detection of Syphilis Infection or Re-infection in HIV-infected Men Who Have Sex With Men.
- Endotoxemia associated with the Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction.
- Facial and genital lesions in baboons (Papio anubis) of Kibale National Park, Uganda.
- Failure of benzathine penicillin in a case of seronegative secondary syphilis in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: case report and review of the literature.
- Screening Veterans for Syphilis: Implementation of the Reverse Sequence Algorithm.
- Syphilitic lymphadenitis diagnosed via fine needle aspiration biopsy.
- The footprint of old syphilis: using a reverse screening algorithm for syphilis testing in a U.S. Geographic Information Systems-Based Community Outreach Program.
- Treponema pallidum infection in the wild baboons of East Africa: distribution and genetic characterization of the strains responsible.