Subject Areas on Research
- An intravitreal sustained-release triamcinolone and 5-fluorouracil codrug in the treatment of experimental proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Best practices for treatment of retinal vein occlusion.
- Efficacy and safety of multiple intravitreal triamcinolone injections for refractory diabetic macular oedema.
- Expired nitric oxide levels during treatment of acute asthma.
- Intravitreal sustained release corticosteroid-5-fluoruracil conjugate in the treatment of experimental proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Intravitreal triamcinolone for cystoid macular edema related to branch retinal vein occlusion.
- Observations upon the use of topical triamcinolone acetonide preparations in various concentrations.
- Pediatric Dermatology Photoquiz: Persistent Lesion of the Thumbnail of a 3-Year-Old Boy. Lichen striatus.
- Photodynamic therapy and intravitreal triamcinolone for extrafoveal choroidal neovascularization in neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
- Retrospective review of eyes with neovascular age-related macular degeneration treated with photodynamic therapy with verteporfin and intravitreal triamcinolone.
- Systemic effect comparisons of six inhaled corticosteroid preparations.
- The role of dynamic indocyanine green angiography in the diagnosis and treatment of retinal angiomatous proliferation.
- Use of targeted transversus abdominus plane blocks in pediatric patients with anterior cutaneous nerve entrapment syndrome.
- beta-Adrenergic receptor polymorphisms and response to salmeterol.
Keywords of People