Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of renal cell transformation following exposure to trichloroethene in vivo and its metabolite S-(dichlorovinyl)-L-cysteine in vitro.
- Clustering of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma is associated with increased levels of the environmental toxins benzene and trichloroethylene in the state of Georgia.
- Cometabolic degradation of TCE vapors in a foamed emulsion bioreactor.
- Dioxinlike properties of a trichloroethylene combustion-generated aerosol.
- HLA-DM polymorphism and risk of trichloroethylene induced medicamentosa-like dermatitis.
- Kinetics and inhibition of reductive dechlorination of trichloroethene, cis-1,2-dichloroethene and vinyl chloride in a continuously fed anaerobic biofilm reactor.
- Reductive dehalogenation of trichloroethene vapors in an anaerobic biotrickling filter.
- Second moment method for evaluating human health risks from groundwater contaminated by trichloroethylene.