Subject Areas on Research
- Association between human erythrocyte calmodulin and the cytoplasmic surface of human erythrocyte membranes.
- Bepridil and cetiedil. Vasodilators which inhibit Ca2+-dependent calmodulin interactions with erythrocyte membranes.
- Calmodulin mediated activation of acetyl-CoA carboxylase during aflatoxin production by Aspergillus parasiticus.
- Identification and inhibitory properties of a novel Ca(2+)/calmodulin antagonist.
- Mechanism of bradykinin-stimulated prostacyclin synthesis in porcine aortic endothelial cells.
- Modulation of platelet shape and membrane receptor binding by Ca2+-calmodulin complex.
- Putative calmodulin-binding domains in aflatoxin biosynthesis-regulatory proteins.
- Stelazine advertisement "dismays" readers.
- The role of calmodulin in the structure and regulation of phosphorylase kinase from rabbit skeletal muscle.
Keywords of People