Subject Areas on Research
- Facial pain due to vascular lesions of the brain stem relieved by dorsal root entry zone lesions in the nucleus caudalis. Report of two cases.
- Functional properties of tooth pulp neurons responding to thermal stimulation.
- Morphological characterization of substance P receptor-immunoreactive neurons in the rat spinal cord and trigeminal nucleus caudalis.
- Responses of monkey medullary dorsal horn neurons during the detection of noxious heat stimuli.
- Trigeminal c-Fos expression and behavioral responses to pulpal inflammation in ferrets.