Subject Areas on Research
- 194 Efficacy of Primary Microvascular Decompression vs Salvage Microvascular Decompression for Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- 196 High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Trigeminal Neuralgia: Added Benefit of Contrast Enhanced Constructive Interference in Steady State Imaging.
- 308 High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings Following Trigeminal Rhizotomy.
- Atypical facial pain and trigeminal neuralgia: a comparison study.
- Chiari I malformation manifesting as bilateral trigeminal neuralgia: case report and review of the literature.
- Contrast-Enhanced CISS Imaging for Evaluation of Neurovascular Compression in Trigeminal Neuralgia: Improved Correlation with Symptoms and Prediction of Surgical Outcomes.
- Efficacy of primary microvascular decompression versus subsequent microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia.
- Glycerol rhizotomy via a retrosigmoid approach as an alternative treatment for trigeminal neuralgia.
- Interventional procedures for facial pain.
- Limitations of brain stem auditory evoked potentials for intraoperative monitoring during a posterior fossa operation: case report and technical note.
- Long-term efficacy of microvascular decompression in trigeminal neuralgia.
- Mechanistic contribution of CaV3.2 calcium channels to trigeminal neuralgia pathophysiology not clarified.
- Mercury water and cauterizing stones: Nicolas André and tic douloureux.
- Motor cortex stimulation and neuropathic facial pain.
- Reduced CSF leak in complete calvarial reconstructions of microvascular decompression craniectomies using calcium phosphate cement.
- Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Ion Channels in Orofacial Pain.