Subject Areas on Research
- Characterizing the in vitro hepatic biotransformation of the flame retardant BDE 99 by common carp.
- Effects of ligand and thyroid hormone receptor isoforms on hepatic gene expression profiles of thyroid hormone receptor knockout mice.
- Endocrine changes and haemodynamic stability after brain death.
- Halogenated phenolic contaminants inhibit the in vitro activity of the thyroid-regulating deiodinases in human liver.
- Thyroid hormone in the treatment of post-transplant acute tubular necrosis (ATN).