Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of the parasympathetic nervous system is necessary for normal meal-induced insulin secretion in rhesus macaques.
- Blockade of smoking satisfaction using the peripheral nicotinic antagonist trimethaphan.
- Periischemic cerebral blood flow (CBF) does not explain beneficial effects of isoflurane on outcome from near-complete forebrain ischemia in rats.
- Sympathetic ganglionic blockade masks beneficial effect of isoflurane on histologic outcome from near-complete forebrain ischemia in the rat.
- The effects of anesthetics on stress responses to forebrain ischemia and reperfusion in the rat.
Keywords of People