Subject Areas on Research
- A whole animal chemical screen approach to identify modifiers of intestinal neutrophilic inflammation.
- Colonic irritation in the rat sensitizes urinary bladder afferents to mechanical and chemical stimuli: an afferent origin of pelvic organ cross-sensitization.
- Control of IFN-alphaA by CD73: implications for mucosal inflammation.
- Effects of chemical group specific reagents on sodium entry and the amiloride binding site in frog skin: evidence for separate sites.
- Enhanced expression of mast cell growth factor and mast cell activation in the bladder following the resolution of trinitrobenzenesulfonic acid (TNBS) colitis in female rats.
- Extrinsic surgical denervation ameliorates TNBS-induced colitis in rats.
- Inhibition of the vanilloid receptor subtype-1 attenuates TNBS-colitis.
- Mucosal healing and fibrosis after acute or chronic inflammation in wild type FVB-N mice and C57BL6 procollagen α1(I)-promoter-GFP reporter mice.