Subject Areas on Research
- Constitutive hedgehog signaling in chondrosarcoma up-regulates tumor cell proliferation.
- Dysregulation of hedgehog signalling predisposes to synovial chondromatosis.
- Hedgehog and Notch signaling regulate self-renewal of undifferentiated pleomorphic sarcomas.
- Lipid requirements for leukocyte chemotaxis and phagocytosis: effects of inhibitors of phospholipid and cholesterol synthesis.
- Selective biliary secretion of basal and glucagon-inhibited neutral sterol after triparanol administration.
- Targeting stem cell behavior in desmoid tumors (aggressive fibromatosis) by inhibiting hedgehog signaling.
- The sources of rat biliary cholesterol and bile acid.