Subject Areas on Research
- Congenital Pelger-Huet anomaly in triplets.
- Early parental interactions with and perceptions of multiple birth infants.
- Histopathology and vascular endothelial growth factor in untreated and diode laser-treated retinopathy of prematurity.
- Outcome of triplet and quadruplet pregnancies resulting from in vitro fertilization.
- Outcome of twin, triplet, and quadruplet in vitro fertilization pregnancies: the Norfolk experience.
- Prenatal course of isolated muscular ventricular septal defects diagnosed only by color Doppler sonography: single-institution experience.
- Two identical triplet sisters carrying a germline BRCA1 gene mutation acquire very similar breast cancer somatic mutations at multiple other sites throughout the genome.