Subject Areas on Research
- Efficacy and safety of acarbose in metformin-treated patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Evidence for a novel O-linked sialylated trisaccharide on Ser-248 of human plasminogen 2.
- Interaction of the Shiga-like toxin type 1 B-subunit with its carbohydrate receptor.
- Molecular characterization of group A Streptococcus maltodextrin catabolism and its role in pharyngitis.
- Newborn baboon serum anti-alpha galactosyl antibody levels and cytotoxicity to cultured pig kidney (PK15) cells.
- Sensitization with xenogeneic tissues alters the heavy chain repertoire of human anti-Galalpha1-3Gal antibodies.
- Sequencing and characterization of oligosaccharides using infrared multiphoton dissociation and boronic acid derivatization in a quadrupole ion trap.
- Structural adaptations that modulate monosaccharide, disaccharide, and trisaccharide specificities in periplasmic maltose-binding proteins.