Subject Areas on Research
- A caravanning cardiomyopathy.
- Absence of interferon-gamma-inducible gene IGTP does not significantly alter the development of chagasic cardiomyopathy in mice infected with Trypanosoma cruzi (Brazil strain).
- Chagas Disease Screening in Maternal Donors of Publicly Banked Umbilical Cord Blood, United States.
- Mice deficient in LRG-47 display enhanced susceptibility to Trypanosoma cruzi infection associated with defective hemopoiesis and intracellular control of parasite growth.
- Sexual reproduction and the evolution of microbial pathogens.
- Ternary complex structure of human HGPRTase, PRPP, Mg2+, and the inhibitor HPP reveals the involvement of the flexible loop in substrate binding.
- The mechanism by which microorganisms avoid complement attack.
- Thromboxane A2 is a key regulator of pathogenesis during Trypanosoma cruzi infection.