Subject Areas on Research
- Associations between Cardiac Magnetic Resonance T1 Mapping Parameters and Ventricular Arrhythmia in Patients with Chagas Disease.
- Cardiopulmonary exercise and 6-min walk tests as predictors of quality of life and long-term mortality among patients with heart failure due to Chagas disease.
- Chagas Disease Screening in Maternal Donors of Publicly Banked Umbilical Cord Blood, United States.
- Chagas disease: still a neglected emergency?
- Galectin-3 Associated with Severe Forms and Long-term Mortality in Patients with Chagas Disease.
- Lower Prevalence and Severity of Coronary Atherosclerosis in Chronic Chagas' Disease by Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography.
- Mice deficient in LRG-47 display enhanced susceptibility to Trypanosoma cruzi infection associated with defective hemopoiesis and intracellular control of parasite growth.
- Neglected diseases, civil conflicts, and the right to health.
- Response of adipose tissue to early infection with Trypanosoma cruzi (Brazil strain).
- Results of lookback for Chagas disease since the inception of donor screening at New York Blood Center.
- Role of vasoactive mediators in the pathogenesis of Chagas' disease.
- The Impact of Nurses on Neglected Tropical Disease Management.
- The development of chagasic megacolon requires severe denervation and the reduction in interstitial cells of Cajal number might be a contributing factor.
- The significantly reduced number of interstitial cells of Cajal in chagasic megacolon (CM) patients might contribute to the pathophysiology of CM.
- Therapy with Cardiomyocytes Derived from Pluripotent Cells in Chronic Chagasic Cardiomyopathy.
- Thromboxane A2 is a key regulator of pathogenesis during Trypanosoma cruzi infection.
- [Brazilian guidelines on platelet antiaggregants and anticoagulants in cardiology].