Subject Areas on Research
- A barrier-type insulator forms a boundary between active and inactive chromatin at the murine TCRβ locus.
- A change in the structure of Vbeta chromatin associated with TCR beta allelic exclusion.
- Clinical experience with human anodal trypsinogen (HAT) for detection of pancreatic allograft rejection.
- Common genetic variants in the CLDN2 and PRSS1-PRSS2 loci alter risk for alcohol-related and sporadic pancreatitis.
- Correlation of serologic and urinary tests with allograft biopsy in the diagnosis of pancreas rejection.
- Cystic fibrosis gene mutations and pancreatitis risk: relation to epithelial ion transport and trypsin inhibitor gene mutations.
- Efficacy of human anodal trypsinogen for detection of rejection in clinical pancreas transplantation.
- Hereditary pancreatitis is caused by a mutation in the cationic trypsinogen gene.
- Pathophysiology of SPINK mutations in pancreatic development and disease.
- Stimulation with cholecystokinin leads to increased ratio between mRNA levels for anionic and cationic trypsinogen in rat pancreas.
- Zymogen proteolysis within the pancreatic acinar cell is associated with cellular injury.
Keywords of People