Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of monoamine oxidase in golden hamster islets and insulinoma.
- Cost savings in migraine associated with less chest pain on new triptan therapy.
- Initial testing of JNJ-26854165 (Serdemetan) by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Migraine therapeutics in adolescents: a systematic analysis and historic perspectives of triptan trials in adolescents.
- Monoamine oxidase of rat skeletal muscle: substrate specificity and half-life.
- TRIPSTAR: prioritizing oral triptan treatment attributes in migraine management.
- The use of multiattribute decision models in evaluating triptan treatment options in migraine.