Subject Areas on Research
- A human mononuclear leukocyte chemotactic factor: characterization, specificity and kinetics of production by homologous leukocytes.
- Characterization of human chemotactic lymphokine production induced by mitogens and mixed leukocyte reactions using a new microassay.
- Human mononuclear leukocyte chemotaxis: a quantitative assay for humoral and cellular chemotactic factors.
- Intravitreal sustained-release cyclosporine in the treatment of experimental uveitis.
- Localization of functionally different guinea-pig spleen cells in albumin gradients.
- Membrane receptors and in vitro responsiveness of lymphocytes in human immunodeficiency.
- Rhesus immune responses to SIV Gag expressed by recombinant BCG vectors are independent from pre-existing mycobacterial immunity.