Subject Areas on Research
- Cyclopropane Modification of Trehalose Dimycolate Drives Granuloma Angiogenesis and Mycobacterial Growth through Vegf Signaling.
- Granulomatous skin lesions in moray eels caused by a novel Mycobacterium species related to Mycobacterium triplex.
- Infection with Mycobacterium bovis BCG diverts traffic of myelin oligodendroglial glycoprotein autoantigen-specific T cells away from the central nervous system and ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- Mycobacterial infections in marrow transplant patients.
- Radiologic manifestations of pulmonary tuberculosis.
- The aerosol rabbit model of TB latency, reactivation and immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome.