Subject Areas on Research
- GeneXpert MTB/Rif to Diagnose Tuberculous Meningitis: Perhaps the First Test but not the Last.
- HIV-1 drug resistance in antiretroviral-naive individuals with HIV-1-associated tuberculous meningitis initiating antiretroviral therapy in Vietnam.
- Host genotype-specific therapies can optimize the inflammatory response to mycobacterial infections.
- Hyponatremia in pediatric patients with HIV-1 infection.
- Issues in cerebrospinal fluid management. Acid-fast bacillus smear and culture.
- Tuberculous meningitis diagnosed by brain scan.
- Tuberculous meningitis.
- Tuberculous meningitis: a roadmap for advancing basic and translational research.