Subject Areas on Research
- Anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reactions during cardiac surgery.
- Cholinergic stimulation of phosphatidic acid formation by rat cornea in vitro.
- Evaluation of drug action using spectrographic analysis of evoked vocalization.
- Inhibition of the GABA receptor-gated chloride ion channel in brain by noncompetitive inhibitors of the nicotinic receptor-gated cation channel.
- Membrane properties underlying spontaneous activity of denervated muscle fibres.
- Nicotinic antagonist administration into the ventral hippocampus and spatial working memory in rats.
- Wheal and flare responses to muscle relaxants in humans.