Subject Areas on Research
- Dermatologic manifestations of arthropod-borne diseases.
- Dissection of the molecular circuitry controlling virulence in Francisella tularensis.
- Identification of early interactions between Francisella and the host.
- Infection with Francisella tularensis LVS clpB leads to an altered yet protective immune response.
- Structural and Biochemical Characterization of the Francisella tularensis Pathogenicity Regulator, Macrophage Locus Protein A (MglA).
- The eye and tick-borne disease in the United States.