Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing Dirichlet normal surface energy of tooth crowns, a new technique of molar shape quantification for dietary inference, with previous methods in isolation and in combination.
- Enkephalin-like immunoreactivity in the mossy fiber pathway of the hippocampal formation of the tree shrew (Tupaia glis).
- Interlaminar connections of the superior colliculus in the tree shrew. I. The superficial gray layer.
- Interlaminar connections of the superior colliculus in the tree shrew. III: The optic layer.
- Jaw-muscle electromyography during chewing in Belanger's treeshrews (Tupaia belangeri).
- Spatial coding of position and orientation in primary visual cortex.
- The laminar organization of the lateral geniculate body and the striate cortex in the tree shrew (Tupaia glis).