Subject Areas on Research
- A hierarchical stepwise approach to evaluate nasal patency after virtual surgery for nasal airway obstruction.
- A systematic analysis of surgical interventions for the airway in the mature unilateral cleft lip nasal deformity: a single case study.
- Adult human nasal mesenchymal stem cells have an unexpected broad anatomic distribution.
- Alpha-adrenergic mRNA subtype expression in the human nasal turbinate.
- Beta-adrenergic receptor kinase-2 and beta-arrestin-2 as mediators of odorant-induced desensitization.
- Covalent binding of inhaled formaldehyde to DNA in the respiratory tract of rhesus monkeys: pharmacokinetics, rat-to-monkey interspecies scaling, and extrapolation to man.
- Functional Nasal Surgery.
- Metabolism of chloroform by cytochrome P450 2E1 is required for induction of toxicity in the liver, kidney, and nose of male mice.
- Morphological variation and airflow dynamics in the human nose.
- Powered endoscopic septoplasty for septal deviation and isolated spurs.
- Protein kinase C and Ca2+ activation of mucin secretion in airway goblet cells.
- Role of virtual surgery in preoperative planning: assessing the individual components of functional nasal airway surgery.
- Visualizing an olfactory sensory map.
- Why sinonasal disease spares the inferior turbinate: An immunohistochemical analysis.