Subject Areas on Research
- Baby friendly hospitals toward a baby friendly world.
- Cross-cultural variability of component processes in autobiographical remembering: Japan, Turkey, and the USA.
- Environmental malignant mesothelioma in southern Anatolia: a study of fifty cases.
- Genetic and mutational analyses of a large multiethnic Bardet-Biedl cohort reveal a minor involvement of BBS6 and delineate the critical intervals of other loci.
- Physicians' stated trade-off preferences for chronic hepatitis B treatment outcomes in Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, and Italy.
- Simulation of autonomous robotic multiple-core biopsy by 3D ultrasound guidance.