Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, blinded study of canal wall up versus canal wall down mastoidectomy determining the differences in viewing middle ear anatomy and pathology.
- Cost analysis and outcomes of a second-look tympanoplasty-mastoidectomy strategy for cholesteatoma.
- External auditory canal closure: an alternative management for the refractory chronically draining ear.
- Management of brain herniation and cerebrospinal fluid leak in revision chronic ear surgery.
- Ossicular Chain Reconstruction With Titanium Prostheses: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Otologic surgery following ear trauma.
- Perioperative management of intracranial aneurysms and otologic disease.
- Revision chronic ear surgery.
- Secondary Acquired Cholesteatoma: Presentation and Tympanoplasty Outcomes.
- The Role of Obliteration in the Achievement of a Dry Mastoid Bowl.
- The role of mastoidectomy in outcomes following tympanic membrane repair: a review.
- Use of AlloDerm in type I tympanoplasty: a comparison with native tissue grafts.
- Vein Graft Tympanoplasty: How a Transiently Used Graft Material Transformed Middle Ear Surgery.